Titles PDF Print E-mail
User Rating: / 6
Written by Administrator   
Friday, 01 December 2006

All 1978 and later year model motor vehicles and gooseneck or 5th wheel trailers must be titled, except vehicles owned by the federal government, implements of husbandry, special mobile equipment, pole trailers, manufactured homes purchased new and immediately converted to real property, bumper pull trailers, ATVs and 1992 and prior year model mobile homes and travel trailers.

If you have lost your Alabama title, you may file for a replacement title. You may come into the office and we will apply for a replacement title or you may complete a replacement form yourself and mail it in with a money order or certified check. If the vehicle had a lien when it was orginially purchased, you may be required to bring a lien release.

Last Updated ( Friday, 25 January 2013 )

Copyright © 2007   All Rights Reserved Colbert County, AL. Probate Judge

Web Development by: IMS Enterprises, Inc.

accutane cost
elimite cream for scabies
stromectol buy in http://truedrugmart.com